Monday, May 9, 2016

Trái Tim Người Mẹ (Mother's Heart)






Image Source: Google
Student: Anh Nguyen (aka Anna)

Country: Vietnam
Language: Vietnamese
Book Title: Trái Tim Người Mẹ (Mother's Heart)
Author: Cao Đăng.; Thành Nam
Year of Publication: 2004

Summary
When I was a child, I felt safe and peaceful because of being next to my mom. When I am mature, I want to be alone, on my way to be independent. I start to live freedom. Howeve, my mom still stands there, hugs me and advises me when I fall down in life. When I went to school in the first time, my mom was really happy. Although my mom wants to hug me and keep me longer with her, I have to go to school so I can work on my future. When I was growing up, I always listened to my mom. I felt safe because I thought my mom looked after me. However, I never really understood the deep meaning of what it means to be a mom. When I matured got married, and had my own private family, I realized that my mom still loves me very much.  Sometimes, when I forgot my mom's birthday, I would still give her a present and that still made her happy. When I had an accident, my mom was the first person who was sad for me. Actually, my mom worries about all her children during her whole life, even when they get married and have their own children. Thanks to my mom, my child too will run into my arm. When my child falls down, I will hug my child too. Thank you God for giving me my mom.

Recommendation
This book talks about mother's love for her children. Mother's love helps us get over all of our fears. Also, mother’s love makes us happy and confident to step into the world when we become adults. God gave us our mothers, who are like our angels to us. Mothers make all kind of sacrifices for us, so that we can have better lives. You can find this book, and read it, so you can better understand what mother's love really means.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mother of mind is wider than the sea. The would forgive only your mistakes is a mother.

Unknown said...

That was a powerful statement Taro, thank you! :)

~Prof. Mahrukh

Unknown said...

It is a cute cover :)
My mother in Japan miss me, but My husbund was sent over to Houston from Tokyo because his boss ordered it.
I want to read this book sometime and feel deep love of mother!

Post a Comment

 
;